Grant Seeker Resources
The LICF is interested in building communities through collaboration and information exchange. Below you will find a listing of our annual grants reports, useful website resources and recent media on various philanthropy topics.
Information & Events
- Free Workshop, October 9,2014 hosted by the Nonprofit Coordinating Committee of New York - Empowering your Board Members to be Successful Askers – To register click here.
- BBB Standards for Charity Accountability - October 22, 2014, 8:30 am - 11:30 am at LICF, 900 Walt Whitman Road, Suite 205, Melville, NY. Learn why BBB Standards represent nonprofit management practices that can be helpful to your organization. It's FREE! Click here to register.
- Hurricane Sandy Grants Information Guide - The purpose of this Hurricane Sandy Grants Information Guide is to provide New York non-profit organizations with potential grant information and other resources. The Grant Information Guide lists will give information on many programs, foundations, businesses and agencies that provide financial and other types of assistance to non-profit organizations. This guide also includes a Grant Writing Tool.Updates and verification are on-going. The Grant Information Guide is arranged in sections based on needs and the types of funding provided.
- NY Nonprofit Revitalization Act of 2013 - What NFPs Need to Know!
- Nonprofit guide to Internet Marketing
- How Organizations Can Appeal Loss of Tax Exempt Status
Useful Sites For Grant Seekers
General Resource Providers
Financial & Fiscal Sponsorship
Governance, Accountability and Impact
Grant Writing & Fundraising
Nonprofit News & Social Media