Grant Seeker Resources
The LICF is interested in building communities through collaboration and information exchange. Below you will find a listing of our annual grants reports, useful website resources and recent media on various philanthropy topics.
Information & Events
- Fair Media Council - Social Media Boot Camp, Friday, July 11, 2014, 7:30 am - 12 noon at Briarcliffe College, Bethpage, NY. FMC Summer Social Media Boot Camp is a half-day event featuring a variety of interactive workshops to help businesses & nonprofits improve social media skills while learning & networking in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Hurricane Sandy Grants Information Guide - The purpose of this Hurricane Sandy Grants Information Guide is to provide New York non-profit organizations with potential grant information and other resources. The Grant Information Guide lists will give information on many programs, foundations, businesses and agencies that provide financial and other types of assistance to non-profit organizations. This guide also includes a Grant Writing Tool.Updates and verification are on-going. The Grant Information Guide is arranged in sections based on needs and the types of funding provided.
- NY Nonprofit Revitalization Act of 2013 - What NFPs Need to Know!
- Nonprofit guide to Internet Marketing
- How Organizations Can Appeal Loss of Tax Exempt Status
Useful Sites For Grant Seekers